Scholarship & Awards
Activities & Interests
A full-time position as a designer with a design firm or advertising agency.
Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
BFA, Communication Design, graduated May 2014
Dean’s List 2013, 2014
Proficient both with Mac and PCs, extensive experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote, and Premier Pro.
Denise Bosler L.L.C., Douglassville, PA
● Worked on print production for seasonal paper products to be sold in Target, Walmart and Walgreens.
● Created illustration to be used in cards, books and promotion pieces.
The Morning Call, Allentown, PA
Marketing Artist, Internship
● Created several ads, designing for in-house, fixing past ads for redistribution, working with other artists to create original art for ads.
● Cover design and photography for newspaper tab publication, distributed locally. Worked with company creative/art director.
● Attended calls to meet with clients to discuss options for advertising in the newspaper and services with the in-house design firm.
USA Today, McLean, VA
Summer 2010 to Present
● Working with photographer in setting up equipment and lights. Giving additional ideas for shots.
● Participated in 18 jobs, including Fashion Week in New York City, The U.S. Open, and a series of shoots covering Hurricane Sandy damage and recovery.
Avid photographer, hand typographer, passion for print-making, oil painting, and watercolors